Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
At first it might have been a bit weird. Once it caught on though, no one could help themselves. Be careful, laughter is contagious. Once you start, you might pass it to someone else, and there’s no vaccine.
Luckily, laughing also has some snazzy health benefits, like these seven on GAIAM Life. Making people laugh is like a gift. We need that.
1. Laughing lowers blood pressure
2. Laughing reduces stress hormone levels
3. A lot of laughing turns into a fun ab workout.
4. Laughing improves cardiac health—it’s good for your heart!
5. Laughing boosts T cells—this one’s so cool it needs a better explanation: “T cells are specialized immune system cells just waiting in your body for activation. When you laugh, you activate T cells that immediately begin to help you fight off sickness. Next time you feel a cold coming on, add chuckling to your illness prevention plan,” according to E.C. LaMeaux
6. Laughing triggers the release of endorphins—that is, pain killers! Awesome.
7. Produces a sense of well being. Doctors just know that with a positive outlook on life, we’ll be healthier.
The man who starts the laughing in this video is actually a laughing coach, you know, a professional laugher. This is a production was actually by a cosmetic company, Rituals and Laughing Buddha Collection… well, obviously a Buddha wouldn’t need cosmetics, but laughing it all good.