If your eyes and body feel tired, egg soup with goji berry and logan fruit can help. Goji berry, well-known for its medicinal uses, is effective in lowering blood sugar, preventing the formation of fat in the liver, and helping against atherosclerosis. It works remarkably well for people with chronic hepatitis and eye diseases, such as retinitis and optic atrophy. Longan fruit is rich in protein, carbohydrate, organic acids, and is a good source of fiber. It is nicknamed the miracle fruit for its many uses.
Egg soup with goji berry and logan fruit
- 40 g of goji berries
- 10 g of dried longan fruit
- 30 g of milkvetch root
- 2 eggs
- 2 liters of water
- Put the goji berries, dried longan fruit, and milkvetch root into the water-filled pot until boiling
- Boil the eggs separately, peel off the shell, add to the other ingredients, and simmer for 15 minutes
- Remove the milkvetch root and the soup is ready to serve
- Drink the soup like water during the day. The goji berries and longan fruit should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing. Eat the eggs once in the morning and once at night.
Note that people with inflammation should not eat too much longan fruit. Neither should people with flu, sore throat, phlegm, bloating, or bad indigestion.
Translated by Cecilia end edited by Helen
Source: Epoch Times