Some time ago, right here at Vision Times, we ran a story about the 4 most beautiful Chinese women of antiquity.
I waited and waited for an article about the most handsome Chinese men of all time, but nothing appeared. So I had no choice but to go search for the information myself. Thanks to Off the Great Wall this was fairly easy to find out.
Let’s take a look at the four hottest guys in Chinese history…
Oh, they all look very nice! Let’s see what YouTubers think about them:
- That moment when you’re suddenly attracted to a drawing of a man that lived millions of years ago – Amber Bostwick
- I wish I lived in ancient China and in one of the times one of the guys lived in – Michelle Zheng
- Sooo hot! Why do they have to die young? – Noir Neko
- I really want to be able to just throw fruit at hot guys I see on the street – geniusgurl777
- I wonder if they would’ve been remembered for their beauty if they hadn’t died young, and instead lived to become old and wrinkly – Aki Hideyoshi
So what can we learn from this?
- Admiration can kill…
- If we see a handsome guy we can throw fruit at him (or maybe not!)
- How to say a guy is attractive in Chinese
Now I can finally relax, justice has been done!
Tip: If you want to find out more about Lanling King, here’s a historical drama about him.
Subscribe to our weekly email