It’s quite upsetting to look in the mirror and see zit city staring back at you. So what can you do to get rid of those pimples?
In spite of the urge you have to squeeze them—don’t.
Here are 18 hacks you can use to deal with those zits on your face.
- Do not squeeze your pimples.
- Rub with ice cubes for a few minutes.
- Cut a garlic clove, rub it on the zits and leave for 3 minutes. It may sting a bit.
- Put a few dabs of Listerine on.
- Apply a face mask of egg whites for 15 minutes to soak up the excess oil in your skin.
- Rub a few drops of Visine over the pimples to reduce the redness.
- Apply the gel from Advil Liquid Gel capsules and leave on for several minutes.
- Make a paste with aspirin and water and apply to your face for 10 minutes.
- Apply toothpaste and leave on overnight to reduce the size of the pimples.
- Apply a mask of Pepto-Bismol and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rub you face with banana peels and leave for 30 minutes.
- Apply an oatmeal mask for 15 minutes.
- Rub a sliced tomato on your face twice a day.
- Apply a spoonful of yogurt and honey mixture and leave on your face for 15 minutes.
- Mix 2 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp cinnamon, apply to your face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rub aloe vera on your face and leave for 5 minutes to reduce the swelling.
- Mix baking soda and water, apply, and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rub a lemon slice on your face and leave for several minutes.
There you have it. Give these a try and see how they work. Also, don’t forget that what you eat and drink also affects your complexion.